Hi, I'm Rachel!
I'm just your average small-town girl. I've lived in the Fond du Lac area my whole life. I have a love for my Lord and a desire to serve Him with everything I do.
I've been blessed with a loving and amazingly supportive family. I am the oldest of four children. My three siblings are pretty fantastic, and they sure do make life a whole lot more interesting.
I'm definitely a dog person though cats are lovely as well. I'm a former dancer and I enjoy many different kinds of sports. One of my favorites sports to both play and watch is baseball. The Milwaukee Brewers are my favorite MLB team. My favorite NFL team is the Green Bay Packers. And if you haven't figured this out yet I'm a Wisconsinite through and through.
I specialize in senior portraits, weddings, engagements, and family sessions. I'm mainly a natural light photographer, though I also enjoy doing event photography as well.
Ten FUN FACTS about me:
1. I have a snake phobia. Otherwise known as Ophidiophobia. No joke, I've been scared of snakes for years. So you'll never see me holding one at the zoo or something crazy like that.
2. I consider myself to be a bit of a coffee snob. Partially due to the fact that I worked at a bookstore/coffee shop for close to a year and a half. Quality coffee in my hand + delicious baked dessert in front of me = One very happy Rachel
3. Thanks to my mother I have a great love for musicals (also theater!) I can't tell you how many times I've watched The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins or The Music Man. But believe me, it's a huge number!
4. I've always loved reading! Specifically mysteries (thanks to reading loads of Nancy Drew as a kid.) I also enjoy historical romance & suspense novels.
5. One of the first TV shows I really got into was Doctor Who. I also am a HUGE Marvel nerd. Superheros, sci-fi, mysteries, and old TV shows *cue the A-Team theme* are some of my favorite things. I also love period drama like North & South and anything Jane Austen.
6. Traveling and exploring new places makes me very happy. Except I hate packing for trips.
7. I was a part of my church's liturgical dance team for over 11 years. I also enjoyed assisting with choreography during that time. Two of my favorite styles of dance are ballet and modern.
8. I've always been an animal person. Our first dog Catcher was a lovable old husky mix who loved snuggling, eating treats, and not playing fetch. Our second dog Sam was a terrier/mini pincher mix who loved napping in the sun and attempting to fit in our laps.
9. I have a passion for missions! I've been blessed to serve in Ontario, Canada as summer staff at a wonderful place called Camp of the Woods. I had the pleasure of being at COTW for three summers in a row and spent a total of 11 weeks there.. it was some of the best experiences of my life!
10. I'm involved in many different ministries at my home church Grace Evangelical Free Church in Fond du Lac. I also work there as their Communications & Media Coordinator